Gentle Giants Barn Rules
- All riders must have long pants, and closed toed heeled boots or riding shoes. No riding is permitted in shorts or tennis shoes.
- Allow enough time to groom, tack, and untack your horse. Our volunteers will be there to help with anything should you have a problem or question, but we do want to see how you interact with and handle the adoptive horse.
- Please do not bring children with you to your appointment, unless the adoptive horse is intended for the child. If you are bringing a guest, please let us know in advance.
- No one shall go into the pastures without the assistance and invitation of a staff member.
- All riders must wear a helmet when mounted. We can provide a helmet for you if you do not have one.
- No smoking in the barn.
- Please do not bring pets to the farm. Our dogs unfortunately do not enjoy sharing their space!